Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.19 J/GH - CoinBau looks for investors in German mining technology  (Read 22339 times)
Markus, CoinBau (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 06:32:33 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 02:24:46 PM by Markus, CoinBau

DRESDEN, GERMANY – ASICrising GmbH has developed the most power efficient mining hardware on the market, we are going to build the most profitable mine. And you can participate.  

The ASICrising GmbH will become CoinBau AG, a German incorporated company, selling shares. Your advantages as a shareholder of the mine are: CoinBau will produce its own hardware, avoiding any margins for hardware developers. No selling costs or fees for brokerage as in cloud-hashing scenarios will come up. You will partially own the mine, the hardware, the profit, a constant proportion of the global hash rate with always up-tp-date hardware. We will not make profit as long as you don't.  

Seems too good to be true? German engineering makes it possible. We are ASICrising, a high-tech start-up located in Dresden, Germany, the centre of Europe’s largest microelectronic cluster, Silicon Saxony. Founded in July 2013, ASICrising is a team of experienced electronic system engineers, with top expertise in integrated circuit design, PCB design and software development.  

We taped-out our 1st generation 28nm Bitcoin mining ASIC in August last year and developed a 1.8 TH/s mining rig based on that. The complete ASIC and rig development as well as the manufacturing of a limited number of engineering samples was completely financed by ourselves. For more information about our hardware and us, have a look at www.asicrising.com.  

In the last 6 months, our team of chip design experts has worked hard on the second generation of our ASIC. The result is a 28nm custom implementation optimized for extreme efficiency. The design is now ready for tape-out to be manufactured in volume at the GLOBALFOUNDRIES fab in Dresden.  

This ASIC will be the world’s most energy efficient solution for Bitcoin mining. Based on record-breaking 0.19 W/GH/s at chip level we will realize Bitcoin mining hardware for datacenter usage with a performance of 4.8 TH/s per 19” case and a targeted energy consumption of 0.27 W/GH/s per case.  

We will operate this hardware in an own mine. Our target is holding 15% of the global hash rate in 2016 and keeping this percentage long-term.  To finance the setup of this large-scale mining operation the ASICrising GmbH will become CoinBau AG, a German incorporated company, selling shares.  

Take the limited offer and subscribe now to shares of CoinBau AG, one of the future Bitcoin mining market leaders!  

For more information about the project, please visit: www.coinbau.com  
Or have a look at our Executive Summary. Since I cannot post files, please find it here: https://asicrising.de/asicrising-starts-coinbau-project/

Dr.-Ing. Markus Winter
CoinBau by ASICrising GmbH

ASICrising GmbH  
Eisenstuckstrasse 5
01069 Dresden
Germany  
Handelsregistereintrag (entry in Commercial Register):     HRB 32540
Registergericht (registry court): Dresden
Management: Holger Eisenreich, Sebastian Krause, Dr. Markus Winter
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tntdgcr

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Mining Hosting

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 06:38:20 PM

Nice enough site , you take physical meetings in Dresden? DE?

OregonMines is expanding. Are you expanding with us?
Paxter

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:42:14 PM

any chance you will sell your used mining rig  Grin
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:56:29 PM

what is your estimate of 15% in 2016?

DRESDEN, GERMANY – ASICrising GmbH has developed the most power efficient mining hardware on the market, we are going to build the most profitable mine. And you can participate. 

The ASICrising GmbH will become CoinBau AG, a German incorporated company, selling shares. Your advantages as a shareholder of the mine are: CoinBau will produce its own hardware, avoiding any margins for hardware developers. No selling costs or fees for brokerage as in cloud-hashing scenarios will come up. You will partially own the mine, the hardware, the profit, a constant proportion of the global hash rate with always up-tp-date hardware. We will not make profit as long as you don't. 

Seems too good to be true? German engineering makes it possible. We are ASICrising, a high-tech start-up located in Dresden, Germany, the centre of Europe’s largest microelectronic cluster, Silicon Saxony. Founded in July 2013, ASICrising is a team of experienced electronic system engineers, with top expertise in integrated circuit design, PCB design and software development. 

We taped-out our 1st generation 28nm Bitcoin mining ASIC in August last year and developed a 1.8 TH/s mining rig based on that. The complete ASIC and rig development as well as the manufacturing of a limited number of engineering samples was completely financed by ourselves. For more information about our hardware and us, have a look at www.asicrising.com.   

In the last 6 months, our team of chip design experts has worked hard on the second generation of our ASIC. The result is a 28nm custom implementation optimized for extreme efficiency. The design is now ready for tape-out to be manufactured in volume at the GLOBALFOUNDRIES fab in Dresden.   

This ASIC will be the world’s most energy efficient solution for Bitcoin mining. Based on record-breaking 0.19 W/GH/s at chip level we will realize Bitcoin mining hardware for datacenter usage with a performance of 4.8 TH/s per 19” case and a targeted energy consumption of 0.27 W/GH/s per case

We will operate this hardware in an own mine. Our target is holding 15% of the global hash rate in 2016 and keeping this percentage long-term.  To finance the setup of this large-scale mining operation the ASICrising GmbH will become CoinBau AG, a German incorporated company, selling shares.   

Take the limited offer and subscribe now to shares of CoinBau AG, one of the future Bitcoin mining market leaders! 

For more information about the project, please visit: www.coinbau.com 
Or have a look at our Executive Summary: cutive_summary_en.pdf]https[Suspicious link removed]cutive_summary_en.pdf

Dr.-Ing. Markus Winter
CoinBau by ASICrising GmbH

ASICrising GmbH 
Eisenstuckstrasse 5
01069 Dresden
Germany 
Handelsregistereintrag (entry in Commercial Register):     HRB 32540
Registergericht (registry court): Dresden
Management: Holger Eisenreich, Sebastian Krause, Dr. Markus Winter
y_boonstra

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:19:55 PM

sounds to good to be true
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:21:30 PM

sounds to good to be true
you think???
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:22:36 PM

I think you are in the wrong forum section. This is the Hardware forum, not Securities.

Here is where you should post your shares announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=78.0

Good luck!

Markus, CoinBau (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:35:25 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 11:02:37 AM by Markus, CoinBau

Dear all,

Let me answer your questions:

Nice enough site , you take physical meetings in Dresden? DE?
There will be an open day here in Dresden for all registered persons in about two months.
Besides this, we also take physical meetings by appointment. Please send me a personal message if you are interested in such, with a short description of who you are.

any chance you will sell your used mining rig  Grin
Unfortunately, this is not possible. We have only a very limited number of samples and need them for test and further development issues.

"what is your estimate of 15% in 2016?"
The concrete numbers are internal information which can be discussed only under NDA.
However, I can tell you this: our calculations expect the break of the 1000 PH/s limit within the next 24 months as long as the Bitcoin exchange rate is stable at $500-$600.

@RoadStress: thank you for your hint. I asked the admins to move the thread.

Best regards
Markus
ducmami

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:48:07 AM

BFL v2.0 Cheesy
bitcoinarnold

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:34:33 PM

This is a nigerian scam unless you can prove that W/Gh/s

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:56:17 PM

How can they prove the W/Gh without a physical chip available?

CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:01:30 PM

So technically, they could make this claim based on simulation...
However, I've seen several chip design teams get burned by simulation

Even a couple current TOP chip producers experienced this...

But this time, it's different, right? Smiley
hashfastisawesome

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:08:38 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XJsHtYCOAt8/UUKDfuXPW8I/AAAAAAAABSo/osAx1GYNcGk/s320/nigerianscam.jpg

ASIC Miner said the same thing....
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:09:57 PM

Well they should at least show us a demo of their first gen miners. That shouldn't be a problem, but I don't expect them to show us the simulation results...

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:41:31 PM

Well they should at least show us a demo of their first gen miners. That shouldn't be a problem, but I don't expect them to show us the simulation results...

Showing first gen would give more credit.  Even with a simulation the W/Gh is hard to believe currently.  I want it to be true, but i think this is currently not even close possible.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:50:55 PM

Showing first gen would give more credit.  Even with a simulation the W/Gh is hard to believe currently.  I want it to be true, but i think this is currently not even close possible.

Let's not underestimate the power of good designers. I think that technically it is possible, but actually doing it is hard.

Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:58:23 AM

Guys, it's a German company!  When has the world ever questioned what they do!  Just kiddin'. Lips sealed
Yes a vid would help.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:29:12 AM

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2012/05/are-german-cars-reliable-myth-german-engineering.html

"Likely you’ve heard the phrase “German engineering” more than a few times in your life and there’s a popular misconception that it equals good reliability. German cars are well engineered, sometimes to be amazing performance machines and sometimes to be incredibly high-tech (and often both) but, Porsche aside, German cars don’t have the best track record for reliability."
Markus, CoinBau (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 06:09:39 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 06:23:48 PM by Markus, CoinBau

Hello all,

we know 0.19 J/GH are hard to believe and it is true, concerning our second generation we only have simulation results. For those of you, familiar with hardware design:
we performed a post-Place&Route SDF-annotated simulation of the computation of 500 random hashes of our core. These simulations are pretty close to reality and 500 hash computations are sufficient for a realistic mean power value. The power analysis was performed on the related VCD dump.

Concerning our generation 1 miners:
We do not have any problems showing them hashing. For instance, find a screenshot of one of our miners running at Slush's pool on the following link:
https://asicrising.de/miners-use-case/

We also have a video of one of our gen 1 miners in the lab:
https://asicrising.de/miner-lab/

And here some images of our hardware:

Our basic mining card gen 1 connectable via USB or PCIE
https://asicrising.de/wp-content/uploads/bitcointalk/wolfpack.jpg
https://asicrising.de/wp-content/uploads/bitcointalk/wp_seitlich.jpg

Seven mining cards within one 1st gen 19'' sever case during assembling:
https://asicrising.de/wp-content/uploads/bitcointalk/case_teilweise.jpg

The server case fully assembled:
https://asicrising.de/wp-content/uploads/bitcointalk/case_voll.jpg

10 of our cases packed in a rack:
https://asicrising.de/wp-content/uploads/bitcointalk/Rack.JPG

Best regards,
Markus
daddyfatsax

Activity: 857

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:18:58 PM

Looks like a nice design. I will happily test a unit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: